Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vendetta CF

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the blacks
Admin
Admin

Vendetta CF Empty
PostSubject: Vendetta CF   Vendetta CF Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 11:44 pm

Vendetta CF
fgcarva1 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:11 pm

We talked to RDK Assassin today!

Well, he invited loaded to a private chat, then me, then I invited him to our party with me, loaded, artfull and Mati... and here's what he said...

He was shit scared of us because he apologized for the remarks he had made... for some reason he only talked to me directly even though Artfull was there...

I played my part cool saying "Fuggedaboutit, people have different opinions and views on each other..." and shit like that, seeming like I didn't really care... staying cold as ice. I think he became scared... after he said he was gonna invite us to do a hit on KJ but I left before...

I thought about doing a hit on RDK but Scott was right in saying that we are just gonna create more enemies... honestly I don`t give a fuck, but Scott is right... and there`s already a hit on that DisjoinedDonkey guy who`s with the VCF...

SHould we let him go?

fgcarva1
Admin

Re: Vendetta CF
Don Bianco on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:23 pm

Do the hit on KJ along with the job on Donkey. RDK is scared shitless, he asks why we hit his boy we give him the straight up honest response "He was disrespectful". Along with mentioning about how respect is a big thing with us just the same as professionalism. Just for that reason he'll but fucking tweaking, therefore able to get him under our thumb to do dirt. But making an example of one of his members for something that happened some time ago that was disrespectful will carry on to him showing is he fucks around he wont be around.

Don Bianco
Admin

fgcarva1 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:34 pm

OK, I got offline so I'm gonna go on the XBOX website and message the boys online.

fgcarva1
Admin

Scott on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Yea I was in that party too. RDK talks of peace meetings he would like to do so maybe we can get him and donkey at the same time? Or just leave it at donkey and let RDK decide how far he wants to go.

About KJ, its going to be tougher then you think. Maybe me and Crome can use our skills to get to him, atleast enough to get in the same game as him. I don't know, after he shut down alot of disrespect came his way from us and I don't think he trusts any one of us.

Scott

Don Bianco on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:05 pm

A good fear tactic would be to get Donkey and RDK in the same game and have someone take Donkey somewhere else and do him in and then kick him from game and state that was business concerning disrespect to RDK. Then carry on with whatever meeting...

Don Bianco
Admin

Scott on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:26 pm

I'm talking with Donkey right now. I'm becoming friends with him. RDK wants a meeting so I figure we can contact him telling him we needs to solve our problems. We get in the game, we go pick him up with one of our cars, we get donkey in another one. We take donkey out, then that will scare RDK. He will either leave, try and retaliate or he will sit and argue and we can kick them.

Most likely knowing those idiots they will spam up our topic and make you know who angry.

Scott

Don Bianco on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:51 pm

And we will sit idling by and carry on with our conversation completely ignoring them. Sounds like a good plan to me. The main thing is to not get involved with the flame, most of all not responding to anything they say. In our topic or there's.

Don Bianco
Admin

Cycrome on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:19 pm

I actually had the same idea. It's never entirely necessary to get a guy alone, he can be with his boss. If Halo or another pilot reads this, how would ya'll feel about taking RDK for a high fly while Donkey gets hit? Maybe as extra insurance you can park him on one of those buildings that impossible to get out of. OR put him in the hole, but that's a bit disrespectful.

Cycrome

Don Bianco on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Keeping him occupied is a good idea. A mavrick tour high above Alderney would be a good distraction while another two take his boy for a drive down a oneway road.

Don Bianco
Admin

Scott on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Well, Donkey is now apart of the ExM so we can do this with KJ? It just got much tougher.

Scott

fgcarva1 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:33 pm

I can take care of the Maverick plan. Since I was the one who talked with RDK today, I think he can get in the chopper while you guys take care of Donkey. And I'm our best Maverick pilot as well.

fgcarva1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vendetta CF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Topics :: The Bianco Situation Room-
Jump to: