Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ivanovs/Mancini

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the blacks
Admin
Admin

Ivanovs/Mancini Empty
PostSubject: Ivanovs/Mancini    Ivanovs/Mancini Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 11:47 pm

Ivanovs/Mancini
Don Bianco on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:47 am

Alright so as we all know were going to have more petty crews hatting us. Ivanovs teaming up with Mancini's, I can already tell how it's going to go when Mancini make there induction to the forums. There will be a lot of buddy buddy back n' forth between the two going on blah blah blah the normal random ass chatter spam as always. If and when they ever make a move of posting on our page simply ignore it and carry on with our conversation. It will not only make them look like idiots and us the bigger man in the situation it will also result in them getting multiple warnings of flame and spam. Of our status on the forums I believe doing it this way is smarter political move to make. As we all know if they start up shit those crazy gun-hoe mother fuckers over at AoD will be more than happy to jump in and since they have Guru in there crew and he likes us it will be a huge matter of "Conflict of Interest" which can be good. I see no further need to acknowledge either of those two groups existence, they are also both made up of simple minded inebriates that soon they realize they aren't getting any attention they will either A) stop and die out or b) do something really stupid that pisses EVERYONE off.

Either way since we know what to expect we can come out on top. Really to put it plain and simple, these fuckers come talking shit you just node, smile, and carry on with business as usual

Don Bianco
Admin

Re: Ivanovs/Mancini
Scott on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:44 pm

Have you guys noticed Deadsliez respect list? Or his hit list on the front page? He says he whacked Carva, DON and artfull. I don't think so. I wish I had a reason to just beat the shit out of him. I wish they would join our game so I could destroy him. He just does all this little shit to annoy us and I gotta say, its annoying.

Fuck I live near him in NJ I should go up to wherever he lives and beat the shit out of him.

Scott

Don Bianco on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:48 pm

Haha, yeah I've seen it. The thing is he can't justify anything. Also you can just push aside every remark he makes like the one about me in his disrespect list "Bad Leader", uhuh, that is why BCF is still a live and kicking along with almost 500pages, not to mention well respected throughout the forums by everyone except him and the people he associates with. I could write a paragraph about what makes him shit but I see no need to waste words.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I've said this before, gangs are completely judged by it's leader. Cool leader=Cool gang, bad leader=hated gang.

Don Bianco
Admin

Cycrome on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:18 pm

I messaged him about it and told him to own up. And if he doesn't I can tell him to just privately admit it to me and then post it. I know it's not important business wise but that really pisses Kickass off, and it really pisses me off. I can't believe they stole our idea for a cohesive hitlist. I was pretty proud of that, but more importantly, it took me a lot of time and planning. All they did was add a yellow fucking font.

Cycrome

Don Bianco on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:28 pm

I had Mati contact the led-by's for Gang section and this is there response...

Gurus Reply:
Thank you for informing me, but it has already been reported and discussed. However, action will not be taken as of now. Here is doc's take on the situation:

Docs Reply:
Both gangs have similar things in first page but the layout is different. True that the Biancos had this hit list idea first but in no way it's an original idea tout-court. Fact is that to a certain degree all new gangs take inspirations from previous ones and it is hard to define something as "stealing" or "plagiarizing" unless it's 100% identical. Every gang has a roster, a logo, bios, a background history etc.

The hit list is one of these common elements. Not everybody use it but obviously a gang that has some kind of rivalry with another one, will go and "hit" the rival gang members if they've been hit in the first place. Biancos created an hit list and started to hit rivals like the Ivanovs. The Ivanovs fought back with their own hit list. It's natural and complaining about a reaction to your own hostile action is quite ridiculous.

Mati said quote on quote...
"Just wow. I am speechless.
I did my best though. The only thing you can do is to contact an even higher, non-communist mod."

Don Bianco
Admin

Cycrome on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:04 pm

I think I'm going to use the RP time to hit Mac Mancini, if that's cool. I know I can trick Paulie in to thinking I'm friendly, even if I have to do it through an xbox text message. I'm going to warm up with a random TDM . Would be nice to cross off these remaining two Mancinis. The Ivanovs will have no way to hit us, since they themselves don't play GTA at the moment.

Cycrome

fgcarva1 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:40 pm

Well, out hitlist was originally my idea so maybe I could PM doc since he at least listens to the shit I say (usually he's pretty friendly to me), I remember once he asked the Uptown Riderz to remove a hitlist that they had copied from me, but the Ivanov thing is different... Don, why don't you ask Doc how he would feel if we copied his "Member Bio"section? It's been discussed by us, but we never went through with it out of respect for him.

fgcarva1
Admin

fgcarva1 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Bump...

Aced Mancini told me about their plot. It's not against us, it's against KJ. He sent me another long PM but deadsliez doesn't like KJ and he doesn't think he can hit us... kinda true.

As well as Don having that "peace talk" with him today. I say fuck it, we may as well go for the third hit.

fgcarva1
Admin

Cycrome on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:07 pm

fgcarva1 wrote:
Well, out hitlist was originally my idea

Stop...doing that

Cycrome

Don Bianco on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Cycrome wrote:
fgcarva1 wrote:
Well, out hitlist was originally my idea

Stop...doing that

Hitlist was my idea which I had gotten from the Algonquin Assassins thread. You made the table where it sits.

Don Bianco
Admin

Cycrome on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Ok. So everyone is wrong. Moving on, there's not any more actual need to hit these guys. In fact, Belgium Bagel is a better idea. 'Belgium Bagel blew up fgcarva'. I'm sure it was that fucker's idea.

Cycrome

Don Bianco on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:23 pm

So we need to hit Bagel then, plain and simple. And make it one he can't deny!

Don Bianco
Admin

Scott on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Finally! I've been wanting to shove my foot in Begals face for the longest time. He's such a little douche. He tells us that we back down from matches, when the Ivanovs back down to us. He tells us that we talk to much on the forums be he is the one that always causes arguements, and trys to provoke fights. He's also just an all around asshole. I can try my best to befriend him but he is like in love with crome so crome I figure you can pretty easily whack him yourself or get him in a game with one or two more of us.

Also, I think it would be a good idea to try and shut down the Ivanovs. If crome,don carva and myself possibly can talk to him and talk him into shutting it down it would do everyone a favor. It's just him and Bagel anymore and if we persuaded him to focus on making a good RP he would just be able to stop gang activities all together, or just forget about the ivanovs and it would just end.

Scott

Don Bianco on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Deadslize informed me that his main goal is the RP. He doesn't much care about the Ivanov side of things. Bagel is the only one who is truly committed to the cause. Get rid of bagel then the house comes crashing down.

Don Bianco
Admin

fgcarva1 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:45 pm

I would just like to ask you guys for a small favor... please don't fuck with the Mancinis for the time being I am using them for something and it can work quite well... I'll update you guys on how things go.

fgcarva1
Admin

Page 1 of 3 • 123

Scott on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:53 pm

The ExM are gone. If we get rid of the Mancinis and leave the mancinis neutral we will be out of enemies. The uptown mafia think were dead and we havent heard from them in a long time now. So we take down the Ivanovs and we're out of enemies. A good thing. We conquer'd all. A whack on Bagel will do either two things. Give them activity, and will to fight back. Or it will crush them even more and give us a huge advantage over them and crush their spirit. I think with help from crome, don and even carva he would shut it down at this point. Persuad him to shut it down and convince him that he should spend more time focusing on how to better his roleplay and on how he can start a new better thread. Thus ignoring the ivanovs and ending it.

All in all, a victory over all enemies for the biancos.

Scott

Cycrome on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:07 pm

I can weaken Deadsliez morale, but there's no guarantee he'll shut it down. There's no point of getting rid of all our enemies. Enemies are how we stay active. The competition. But theoretically? Yeah we could do it. Anyone else feel this way?

Cycrome

fgcarva1 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:53 pm

For now I'm workin with the Bagel hit, as the Ivanovs go, we have to make sure deadsliez trusts us so that we may fuck with his morale. With this, Crome can work his way through. I planted the seed of trust today by telling him I wouldn't allow anyone to fuck with him in the RP... an no one better fuck with him.

After this, Crome and whoever else may fuck with his morale and we can take the Ivanovs down easily.

For the time being, we are doing well, the AOD see them as pussies, Bagel's disrespect list talks shit about the AoD as well, the Mayans see them as dumbasses, so does everyone else...

As for the Mancinis, I'm working on it. They're like Cappadona, you throw in a bit of "Italian" talking and they'll go along.

fgcarva1
Admin

Don Bianco on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:30 pm

I want to get another heart to heart talk in with Deadslize. I have an idea that he may consider and will turn the Ivanovs around. Hopefully he'll consider it, I know what his intentions are based upon. Crome you work getting buddy buddy with him so you can twist your way around, Carva take on the Mancini's; try to get them in a position under our thumb if possible. Crome try[b] and do the same with Deadslize. I'll carry on with talking to him and gaining a "bond" so to say with him. By the end of it we can use all of it to our advantage.

Don Bianco
Admin

Cycrome on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Deadsliez is there already. I know this because examples pop up all the time, when he didn't want to use PM to tell me about his hitlist because he was suspicious of me saying my mic broke, I demanded he use PM and he did. He just knows that I can control whatever situation he is in. The question is do we want him to shut his gang down or make it run correctly? Updating the hitlist, just 1 extra name who was killed last month.

Cycrome

Don Bianco on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Cycrome wrote:
Deadsliez is there already. I know this because examples pop up all the time, when he didn't want to use PM to tell me about his hitlist because he was suspicious of me saying my mic broke, I demanded he use PM and he did. He just knows that I can control whatever situation he is in. The question is do we want him to shut his gang down or make it run correctly? Updating the hitlist, just 1 extra name who was killed last month.

He is no leader, he admitted that to me. My idea was you get him to make a new Ivanov topic with an Ivanov account. Or have the topic starter changed to an Ivanov account. Then have him step down as leader and put Bagel in-charge (he's a more fitting leader). Note to him without the concerns of the Ivanovs he can work on creating a new better RP (that's all he talks about and wants to succeed with). He doesn't much care about running the Ivanovs but he really feels no way out. Suggesting this to him gives him the way out but he'd also be cautious about getting shit on by everybody. That's why you make the promise that no one will say a thing negative (use our contacts with AoD and keep them quit along with our side). Putting Bagel in-charge will put them into a more hostile setting because all he wants to do is go to war with everyone and "fuck shit up". Which can work as a great advantage. Deadslize not being connected with the Ivanovs anymore you then in turn help him establish some forum connections so he'll have people join his new RP. Helping him get his RP off the ground will probably win him over. But the main thing is make it as if running Ivanovs is taking up his time to do the RP and Bagel would be a way better fitting leader seeing as he's so committed.

Don Bianco
Admin

Scott on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:41 pm

I like your idea don. He definitly is much more interested in his roleplays. I want to see Bagel go down. Bringing him to the top, to dropping him to rock bottom would be a perfect karma for him. If he becomes leader, he will hate us, attack us and go nuts. He will create more enemies with their group, deadsliez will probably leave the group and it will be down to Bagel, trikstar and whoever else. He will most likely piss them off and they will end up leaving too.

Good plan, if you need anything from me I can try and help. After all I do have a history with deadsliez and I think he probably will still rant to me if I wanted him too.

Scott

fgcarva1 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:18 am

A small update on the Mancini case. I've been talking to Ace and he asked to join our RP. Well, not sure if he knows all of BCF is in it, but if he joins we can buddy buddy with him and apologize for the hits and shit... gain his trust. My negotiation tactics are bringing the whole "Cosa Nostra" aspect... talking about how we should gather a "Commission" type event and shit. They'll fall for it.

Another thing we gotta keep in mind We should let Scott be our gunman for the next hit. A lot of the Ivanovs don't know his new (old) gamertag and I'm not sure if Belgium Bagel does. I think our roster should still have the CPT. Kick Ass12 gamertag on it.

My idea on a hit is gathering the Mancinis in a game with Scott after we gain their trust. Scott can ask the Mancinis to take him to a meeting in an open area... where we took out deadsliez works. Scott will have a sniper angle in place... the Mancinis will tell Bagel that he's with them and etc. THan we'll hit him.

Or someone can set up one of those 48 hour accounts with the gamertag "Mancini" and we can convince Bagel we're a Mancini and want to meet up. The Mancinis don't have a roster so I don't think the Ivanovs can tell who they are for sure. Easy BS, say you're a new member and you've been told by Ace and Boss that you should add them since they're allies.

fgcarva1
Admin

Cycrome on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:26 pm

CPT K1CK ASS12 wrote:
I can try my best to befriend him but he is like in love with crome so crome I figure you can pretty easily whack him yourself or get him in a game with one or two more of us.

Also, I think it would be a good idea to try and shut down the Ivanovs. If crome,don carva and myself possibly can talk to him and talk him into shutting it down it would do everyone a favor. It's just him and Bagel anymore and if we persuaded him to focus on making a good RP he would just be able to stop gang activities all together, or just forget about the ivanovs and it would just end.

I was actually thinking we could plant the seeds of mistrust towards a different goal. My current objective is to get that false hitlist removed. I was going to PM Bagel something like, "Hey Bagel. Your boss isn't being so responsive lately. Does he no longer trust me? As his oldest friend, I was expecting a little better. This is completely off the record now, but I personally see you doing a lot more than anyone else in the family, and you didn't even get Underboss. It's kind of like HeavyMist in the SEALS. He deserves to be the boss just like you do. Anyway, about the hitlist, who carbombed who between you and Carva?"

If he starts making a play for power, we can push Deadsliez aside and make him boss of the roleplays but not of the family. If we hit Bagel now I'm thinking they'll just get more active. By the way, Bagel's love for me goes way back to when we first hit Glenn and all the other Ivanovs. He didn't understand that I had organized the entire thing, and he blamed Carva. I think he liked that I was kind of mild mannered and that I don't 'backseat mod', and he looked up to me from then on. It's like when you meet a person and you don't get to see enough of them that it makes them even more cool and mysterious I guess...

Cycrome

Scott on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:45 pm

I accually should be getting my capture card soon. I can use it whenever considering it recods off the tv I always record off of. We can record the hit on bagel if you'd like. Crome, I don't really think whacking Bagel will get them more active. It may for a day or so but in the end, deadsliez can still be persuaded to leave. Also just tell deadsliez Bagel had it comming for a long time now. ALso Crome I do like your idea. With Bagel trying to take over, glenn will get angry and cause arguements between them. Warpigs most likely siding with glenn and it will be perfect. Deadsliez out, and a civil war between the ivanovs will be pretty good. But it could just give them activity, and when over does take over, does then they may just try and turn it around and keep it going now being a new leader.

Carva, yea I dont think they know my new gamertag. A sniper angle could work but lets make it somewhere good. The place where we did deadsliez could work but there is probably better places. Also lets make surewhere in a tdm and blips are on near or something so they can see you guys, but they cant see me from a distance.

Scott

Cycrome on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Captain can have the next one, yeah, but you guys NEED to give me someone to kill. Anyone who fucks with you in a lobby, let me hit him. Anyone in TDMs too. Its easy to reach them. Out of practice.

Cycrome

Scott on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:05 pm

Crome you can have him. I'm not claiming anybody. If you want him you can have him. I just figured if you needed me because of the name change then Im here to help.

Scott

Cycrome on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:15 pm

Nah, I can't hit Bagel because he needs to think I'm his supporter who will make him the boss. That was nice of you though I'm just saying ya'll niggas find me a target and I'll wash your car for free.

Cycrome

fgcarva1 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:22 pm

Here's a warning though. When I talked to deadsliez yesterday before DOn got in a private chat with him, we were in our own private chat. Once I told him who was online he was very I don't know... I don't know what he felt but when I said Scott was online he changed tone and said "Oh, no, not Scott, he hates me and is going to talk shit at me." he was kind of frightened and that's when he started to regret having challenged us to a match. I'm not sure if it's fear or what the hell it is, but he has something with you Scott. DId anything happen between you too?

fgcarva1
Admin

Cycrome on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:27 pm

I'm getting the same thing Carva. Our business relationship (read, me threatening him in to giving me his plans so I can stop them from getting more successful) has been weird lately. He doesn't want to message me on GTAF too much because I think he beileves I'll just tell Don. I think something else realized he was easy to use and then double crossed him, so now he's wary. That's just a guess though. Scott is able to make him do stuff too, he thinks they're friends. I don't know what's going on him. That's why I'm putting all business from now on through bagel. And by business, I mean making them fix that disgraceful fucking hitlist. I sent this to Bagel.

Hey Belgium. A couple of things I want to go over. First, I'm only watching from afar these days, but you've been doing a great job with the Ivanovs. I know you're not the boss or anything, but I see you contributed towards the GTA and TDM side of things a lot more than anyone else.

The one problem is this, which Deadsliez said.

Okay, well Idk man, we really assasinated Arfull and rifle but bothered to put it on the forums. With carva, we did kill him as well just not this way. And Don, i just hate him.

See, I like Deadsliez, but he admits to lying about killing us and posting it on his page. It's making you and me look bad. Think about removing that and I owe you all a lifetime of favors.

Now here's the kicker. If he responds offering to suck my dick basically, I'll know he's weak enough to force in to overthrowing Deadsliez. But if he responds rationally and says what's in it for me, I'll know things might be difficult.

Cycrome

fgcarva1 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:51 pm

OK Crome, you take care of the hitlist and overthrowing deadsliez, I'll work on hitting Bagel.

Actually, here's an idea... if he's weak, gain his trust. Take Scott with you on a match since he won't know who Scott is due to his gamertag, have Scott snipe him during a meeting and you both kick him...

But we gotta go over some stuff first.

Do we wanna hit Bagel before the possible overthrow?

Do we wanna hit Bagel when (if) he is the new leader of the Ivanovs?

After deadsliez steps down, what shall we do about the Ivanovs?

We gotta think ahead if we wanna go through with this, but for now, small talk is working best.

fgcarva1
Admin

Don Bianco on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:57 pm

That's good Crome, hopefully he'll go for it. ANOTHER THING!!!! Them and the Mancini's are no more. Deadlsize told me that they broke up. Apparently there is some other crew along the lines of what the Mancini's are but have been around longer. The twisted words and said that the Ivanovs talked shit about this other crew. In-turn he had both go against him. He wants nothing to do with Mancini's now.

Crome that is a good seed for Bagel his dumb/smart enough to go for it and understand your reasoning. Deadslize had also shared with me that he is loosing control over his guys, they see it as since he's so young they don't understand why they are fallowing a kid who barely just started high-school. Everyone is all over the place and no one really plays GTA. I brought up how he is quite hated among the forums and how forum politics work (he gets it also brought up how people ignore him). His RP fell apart, people no longer want to play it. This entire paragraph here is what is needed to get him to drop Ivanovs and work on his RP. That's all he cares about is the RP. He brought up Bagel time and time again about how he spends endless hours reading our page and informing him of our conversation. But has also planted stuff to make him go to war with us, he says that Bagel told him quote on quote "All those guys do is talk shit about us...", in response I summarized our past 100pages which is GTA,RP,KoL,TDM's,Movies,Basic talk,Weekends,GTA. Not a single word about them anywhere. Along with mentioning we play GTA everyday.

So yeah, Bagel has been feeding him lies so they would go to war with us.

EDIT:

Carva we want to take Bagel down after he is put into power. Deadslize would have left to work on his RP. Whacking Bagel and keeping it quiet will only anger him because he'll then want to start up shit. Us keeping our mouths shut will make his "attack" look as if he started this whole thing. No matter what we'll have people on our side but this is just so we can justify against him (if need be). But no moves until Deadslize is gone.

Don Bianco
Admin

fgcarva1 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Now we

A) Feed deadsliez lies about Bagel talking to Crome about gaining control and maybe lead them into a Civil War.
B) Tell deadsliez the truth and tell him he should step down as it is for the best since he is not too dedicated to the gang and it only causes stress.

I'm not Tom Hagen here or anything, but I think we should cause a bit of tension between them before convincing deadsliez to leave. So that when he sees how bad his gang is doing internally with Bagel being a stupid hotheaded fuck and deadsliez being peaceful with us, we're gonna just make sure they take the bait and reel them in slowly.

I think we can give Bagel tons of shit so he starts to hate us (not Crome because we need that contact) I mean [b]give him shit and be very friendly with deadsliez. They're bound to soon clash, deadsliez will be stressed and then Crome makes his move to get deadsliez to drop out.

To sum up:

1- Give Bagel shit so that he hates us.
2- Be cool with deadsliez
3- Have Crome go into Bagel's mind and tell him how much of a better leader he can be.
4- deadsliez quits

It's a "good cop, bad cop" type thing. I'm sure it's gonna work.

fgcarva1
Admin

Don Bianco on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:18 pm

The end line result of what we want in the end is for them to disband. However if we are able to twist Deadslize's arm into closing the Ivanovs down before getting him to step-down and passing the stick onto Bagel. But if that is not possible, fallow through with the current plan as it is.

Don Bianco
Admin

fgcarva1 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:27 pm

OK, then I think my good cop/bad cop idea can work perfectly. We make peace with deadsliez and fuck with the rest. Deadsliez is weak and won't call "war" on us, especially via the forums while his members stand around and wait... Soon a civil war will start and they'll disband.

EZ

fgcarva1
Admin

Scott on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Ok if you guys need me for a hit just tell me so I can be on.

About the Ivanov situation:
-I didn't know he was afrid of me? Maybe I can talk to him, convince him that I have nothing personal against him, and tell him how things really are. Be striaght up real with him. Tell him about there reputation, he should focus on his roleplay, and that he should consider giving power to bagel. SHit Glenn is secound in command but Glenn is barely on anymore. If they gave power to Bagel, glenn would probably be angry at deadsliez's leave and angry at deadsliez for him not getting power most likely making him leave. If he leaves warpigs leaves. It may be a good idea to talk to glenn, tell him that Deadsliez is getting ready to leave, Bagel is about to take over or something like that.

I would appreciate being the gunmen on the bagel hit because he has made me angry lately and he mainly targets the biancos with his posts on how we suck blah blah blah.

Scott

Don Bianco on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:09 pm

I told Warpigz the story behind what really happened and what caused the whole "rivalry" and he is on the verge of leaving himself seeing as how he realizes it was just some petty personal issue or jealousy.

Don Bianco
Admin

Scott on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Maybe now that we have deadsliez in our roleplay, we can convince him to get Bagel and whoever else to join. This way, instead of having a secound roleplay, we could use it to fool bagel nto a hit?

Scott

Don Bianco on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:16 pm

CPT K1CK ASS12 wrote:
Maybe now that we have deadsliez in our roleplay, we can convince him to get Bagel and whoever else to join. This way, instead of having a secound roleplay, we could use it to fool bagel nto a hit?

Wouldn't work because in the end it would end up still being an RP. Also is quite chicken shit way of doing it.

Don Bianco
Admin

Scott on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Yea I guess. So basically here a quick timeline of what we want.

-Deadsliez talks resulting in him handing over power
-Talking to Bagel, convincing him to try and take over
-Glenn will probably leave, and or get angry
-Warpigs will probably leave
-Deadsliez will probably leave with our help and he will go work on his rp
-We finally whack bagel
-Bagel being now the only one in the Ivanovs, he will disband/try and fight but then disband/or just leave it open but there will be next to no activty and most likely resulting in the ivanovs shutting down

It's a good plan. Is there any other angles we could work? Persay, another friend of his to turn on him? Or another one of his friends tell him to shut down? I just hope they dont get activity. The mayans have been all up in there topic and its giving them activity. I wish the other gangs wouldn't post in their topic. Things would be much easier.

Scott

Kush on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Bagel just resigned!

Kush

Scott on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:37 pm

*touches finger tips* Hmmmm, this made me think.... How easy would it be to de-throne Deadsliez right now? His most active nd loyal member just left the family.

I think we can easily fool Glenn into thinking he is a better leader, use references like from BlackListed. and others and get him thinking he'd make a better leader.

Then tell Deadsliez that his crews falling apart, he should focus his time on his RP and save himself some embarassment and just give it over to Glenn.

With Glenn in charge, with his inactivity, idiotic behaviour and plain dumbass-ness he will surely run it right into the ground.

I mean the guy always is in trouble with mods, can't type for shit, completely oblivious, and reckless when it comes to fighting. If they don't end up leaving or disbanded after a little while it will be easy to "disassemble" them and get them shut down soon after.

Ahh things look good. Crome, I know you said its good to have enemies because it gives us activity, but it sure would be nice to close one down.

Scott

Cycrome on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:03 pm

Conversely Scott, I never meant useless enemies who don't know how to fight us. I really...only meant the SEALS. All those are good points. We have an ongoing dialogue with Blacklisted that could be used to our advantages here. Just...change the subject to Glenn. Easy as that Don.

Cycrome

fgcarva1 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:49 am

I agree with Scott... I would point out more shit but Crome sums it up, change the subject.

fgcarva1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ivanovs/Mancini
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Topics :: The Bianco Situation Room-
Jump to: